Millenium’s Fauxwood Shutters have the look and feel of timber shutters, but offer a number of advantages over the real thing. They are the perfect solution for use in wet areas of the home such as the bathroom, laundry or kitchen. They are fire retardant making them suitable for commercial applications, they repel moisture and they are completely termite proof.
Fauxwood Shutters offer excellent light control in a room, whilst still maintaining your privacy. They are extremely durable, resisting knocks and scratches, and have excellent insulating properties, keeping your room warm in winter and cooler in the summer months.
Our Fauxwood Shutters are available in a wide range of colours and a large selection of specialty timber grain to enhance the look of any room.
- Maximum panel width of up to 650 mm wide
- We recommend a mid rail for any panel over 1200mm high
- Can be used in a sliding, bi-fold or standard hinged design
- We have a large range of reveal and face fit frames to choose from
- Has a unique stile system that is reinforced by an aluminum insert that strengthens the overall structure of the shutter, reduces its weight and ensures the shutter has a long life span
- Can be made with the choice of a tilt bar positions and can also be ordered using the hidden metal strip or pinion rack to allow full view when the shutters are open.
- Will not crack or peel due to the high tensile coatings
- Available in 63mm and 89mm blade sizes in the full colour range
- Can be fully opened or fully closed in both directions
- Able to withstand temperatures to 65 deg Celsius